Monday, April 21, 2008

hmmm

For now, I have a partially completed poem that relates to my childhood life back home. It mainly discusses my grandmother and an abridged description of herself and her life growing up. I want to make a video of this performance by using my laptop’s video camera and then posting it on YouTube. Although I have not finalized the ideas just yet, I think that I will somehow incorporate drawing, signs, and background music to the video. My main goal is to successfully perform this poem (or maybe a little story?) with as much dedication I can put into it. It is hard having to write and perform (and edit!) this poem while you have a math test on the same day, as well as a theology presentation, and a paper due a day later. Nonetheless, I can still walk away saying to myself that I had done the best that I could.


toodles yo


No comments: